Five Humorous Father's Day Quotes
These are five of my favorite humorous quotes about Father's Day. Well, actually seven. The last two are ones that all dads want to hear and capture how I felt about my own father.
1. Father’s Day, when you get that lethal combination of alcohol and new power tools. David Letterman
2. “When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant, I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.” Mark Twain
3. Just once on Father’s Day I wish my kids would give me a #1 Dad mug instead of one with my actual ranking. Andy Borowitz
4. I have mixed emotions when I receive my Father’s Day gifts. I’m glad my children remember me. I’m disappointed they think I dress like that. Mike Dugan
5. Remember: What dad really wants is a nap. Really. Dave Barry
And two Dad's love to hear:
He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. Clarence Budington Kelland
Thank you for being the Dad that all my friends wish they had. Many
Happy Father's Day to all the dads! I miss mine so very much.
By: Don Lam & Curated Content