- Aug 26, 2019
- 2 min
Trump Administration Opposes Workplace Protections for Gay and Transgender Workers
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion or national...
Beautiful Handmade Mixed Huipile Guatemalan Patchwork Quilt Sets. See them here.
Some of Our Most Popular Articles:
1. Understanding the History, Context & Interpretation of America's Constitution
2. The History of Immigration in America
3. The 10 Most Trustworthy & Authoritative News Sources
4. Thoughts on the Declaration of Independence; A Statement of Aspirations for the Nation's Future
5. The History of Taxation & Tax Policy in America
6. "Critical Race Theory" and GOP Efforts to Sanitize America's Racial History