- Apr 17, 2018
- 1 min
The 10 Most Valuable Books in the World; Can you Guess #1
Who owns the most valuable book in the world? Bill Gates of course. Its the Codex Leicester, published in 1510, and it contains the...
Beautiful Handmade Mixed Huipile Guatemalan Patchwork Quilt Sets. See them here.
Some of Our Most Popular Articles:
1. Understanding the History, Context & Interpretation of America's Constitution
2. The History of Immigration in America
3. The 10 Most Trustworthy & Authoritative News Sources
4. Thoughts on the Declaration of Independence; A Statement of Aspirations for the Nation's Future
5. The History of Taxation & Tax Policy in America
6. "Critical Race Theory" and GOP Efforts to Sanitize America's Racial History